Important Documents & Forms

Black River Estates is a subdivision with covenants and deed restrictions.  After reviewing these documents, if you have any questions, please contact any Board member for clarification.


Deed Restrictions and Covenants
Land usage, restrictions, and covenants that all property owners in Black River Estates must abide by.
Download Now
Request for Architectural Approval
Form to be completed for any structural addition or modification to your property.  To be reviewed by the BRACC.
Download Now
Tree Removal Policy
Guidelines outlining the factors determining if a tree on your property is allowed to be removed.
Download Now
Dues Coupon
Use this form to send in your homeowners dues.  Dues are $300/yr improved ($600 unimproved) and can be paid quarterly.
Download Now




The one item that results in more comments than any other is the parking of trailers, etc. in plain view. When this occurs, the CEC will issue a letter requesting the immediate removal of any trailer, boat/trailer, camper, junk vehicle, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, machinery/equipment, or alike parked in view for a period longer than 48 hours. As per the covenants, such items are to be “. . . enclosed or kept within a garage or behind a fenced or landscaped enclosure approved by the BRACC . . .”


Homeowners have a couple of options to obtain their mailboxes.

Option 1: Please contact Fleur de Lis Enterprises for mailbox installation and/or repair.  Homeowners may call to place an order or arrange to pick-up parts or for full-service call to request an estimate for repair/service at the home site.  Call owner Ron Blappert via phone 985.502.6291 or email.

Option 2: Magnificent Mailboxes & Signs, LLC 39803 Mark Ct. Ponchatoula, LA 70454 (985) 641-3145


Call the Parish @ 898.2557 to request work to be done.

Street Lights

Call CLECO if the light is burned out or not working correctly.  Be sure to give them the number on the pole.  Street light pole numbers can be found here.  You can also contact Bobby Smith if you would like him to contact CLECO on your behalf.